We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. The personal information you provide may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, and other personally identifiable information.
- We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other business partners, contractors and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
Koodegras wants to give you the best possible experience when you visit Koodegras.com. We like to constantly update and improve the features on our Site, we like to personalize your browsing and shopping experience and we like to recognize you when you return to Koodegras.com. We have a variety of ways of doing this.
We collect information about how you use our Site by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small data file that identifies the web browser on a particular computer. No personal information is stored in the cookie itself. When you visit our Site, a cookie will be sent to your browser and then stored on your computer's hard drive. We use these cookies to track information about how often you visit our web site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave the site. We also link the visitor ID from your cookie to a user ID in our database to help us analyze web traffic and statistics. Cookies also help us improve your shopping experience by, among other things, keeping track of your preferences, recognizing you if you are a registered user, and tracking your order as you shop on Koodegras.com. If any of your personal information needs to be accessed during that process, you will have to log in or otherwise authenticate yourself. If you don't like cookies, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. For instructions, look at your browser's Help menu. Note that certain features of Koodegras.com may not be available if you delete or reject cookies.
We use pixel tags (also called web beacons or “clear” gifs) on our Site. They help us analyze what our clients like to do on our Site and the effectiveness of our features and advertising. They can also help us customize your browsing and shopping experience. We may use information collected through pixel tags or tracked links in combination with your personally identifiable information. We may also combine personally identifiable information you provide to Koodegras with other personal information (such as purchase history and demographic information). We often work with other companies to help us track, collect and analyze this information but they are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies”), and the referring website address.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, affiliate companies, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices or send newsletters about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our sister companies or other third parties;
- communicate with you with regard to partially completed service requests;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- publicly-display comments, ratings and reviews and other content provided by you;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Payment and Financial information
We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
If you install one of our apps on your mobile device, your use of the app is subject to the applicable app license agreement.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Business partners: When you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through our website or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- Telephone. We may contact you by telephone number provided to provide service to your account.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may share your business contact information with third parties, including but not limited to, business name, address, telephone number, email address and name of owner or proprietor of the business.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and affiliated companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
How You Can Access Your Information:
If you have an online consumer account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
Your choices about collection and use of your information
- At any time a consumer user can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us by accessing your user account and opting out. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- If you prefer not to have us share your postal mailing information with these selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you, you can notify us at any time by emailing us at support@Koodegras.com.
Blogs, Bulletin boards, Reviews and Chat Rooms
We may provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others, as well as post reviews of products, establishments, contractors, and the like, or upload content (e.g. pictures, videos, audio files, etc.). Such postings are governed by our Terms and Conditions User Agreement. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
Koodegras is not intended for children under 18 and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 18, we will delete that data from our systems. Koodegras encourages parents and guardians to go online with their children. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
Teach children never to give personal information (such as name, address, phone number, school, etc.) unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
Know the sites your children are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
If you believe that any Customer Information is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. Koodegras will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Visiting Site Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
For our Canadian users:
Your rights to access your personal information are not absolute. We may deny access:
- When denial of access is required by law
- When granting you access would have an unreasonable impact on other people's privacy;
- To protect our Company's rights and property; or
- Where the request if frivolous or vexatious.
If we deny your request for access to, or refuse a request to correct personal information, we will explain why.
Your California Privacy Rights:
California Online Privacy Protection Act ("CalOPPA")
In accordance with the CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit the Site anonymously.
- We will not impede “do not track” mechanisms and signals.
We collect your email address and in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
We will work quickly to unsubscribe you from receiving all future emails by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails. We will identify the email messages as advertisements and not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
Our Site is intended for users over 18 years old and we do not collect data or market to children under 13 years old. Koodegras is not intended for children under 18 and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 18, we will delete that data from our systems. Koodegras encourages parents and guardians to go online with their children.
How to Contact Us:
1005 E. Fort Union Boulevard
Midvale, UT 84047